• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello One and All!

TechnoVamp

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? - TechnoVamp, or just Techno is what I go by. ;)

How'd you find Star Army? - I found it quite a few years ago through an ad on a different roleplaying site. However, I ended up not making anything of my experience then, abandoning my previous account and forgetting the login details. After a recent Facebook post (thank god I still had the Facebook page liked), I decided to look back at joining the site and starting it anew.

What interested you in joining? - Sci-fi, Cyberpunk and other such genres are some of my favourites, so whenever those pop up, I do like to jump on them to see what they offer.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? - Yes! Currently have quite a few years experience under my belt across various forums and Discord channels, both lewd and SFW.

Any previous experiences you want to share? - No real noteworthy experiences to share, unfortunately.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? - I tend to mostly prefer female/feminine characters over male/masculine characters.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? - Both can be fun.
  • Military or civilian characters? - I don't mind either. So long as I can include my petrol-headed tendencies. 🚗
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? - Humans and androids for me. Not a big fan of anthro characters.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? - See response to "military or civvie". 😂
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? - I can do both, having done play-by-post on forum and also real-time on Discord and in real life through TTRPGs.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP? - As I am a huge fan of cars, something surrounding that would be awesome!

giphy.gif

Hello there! I'm Wes, Star Army's founder/admin dude! I'm happy you decided to join up and be a part of Star Army (again)!

You're welcome back!

I might be able to find your old account and merge it into this one.

Cheers, mate! Happy to be back!

Awesome! If you can't, I don't mind starting all over again as nothing ever really came of my previous time on here. 😂

Welcome to our lovely community, we already chitchatted on the server but I love to see new people here! We got lots of plots going and I think you are the first when it comes to wheels interest racing :p So might be fun to kick the gear as you might say xD Below you will find some standard information that might be useful for you to navigate here around!

We got Staff members (They keep the community going), but you also got Character Mods (like myself) and Submission Reviewers (who check out new ideas you might wish to add to SARP :D ). Additionally, you also got Faction Managers (these run a faction within SARP) and Game Masters/Managers (Who run a plot within a certain faction or totally independent). I colored the names as these are also the colors in our discord, which we also have right here!

Pfew lots of information, I know. But that is what SARP is a great library of information created and used by players. So we understand perfectly that it's overwhelming, my advice is to check the following pages to help you a bit forward.
In my fair opinion, you can best start at Active plots as the character you going to plausible make is attached to a certain plot that has requirements and is most likely attached to a faction. If you have questions, just poke us at the discord server or send the staff or maybe myself a message on the forum and we gladly help you out!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back