• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello. Salute. It's me, your duke.

Aura

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Hallo! I am Aura, and I like Sci-Fi, as we all do. If you don't, you're probably in the wrong forum!
I've never RP'd before, but I hope I can learn and join all of y'all on GREAT ADVENTURES!

I love reading and watching and playing Sci-Fi things, especially stuff with Mechs, Spaceships, and interesting Alien Races.

This place looks enjoyable. I will very likely be completely clueless to a lot of things in the beginning, but I will try my best to figure everything out!

What do you call yourself?
Aura works fine.​
How'd you find Star Army?
@The Protagonist told me of this place.​
What interested you in joining?
I really like Science Fiction universes. I love making characters in my mind, and playing out scenarios of what they will do in situations, and stuff like that. I've never actually RP'd before... unfortunately... but I want that to change here.​
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
No, I have not. I hope this will not show too much, but I'm sure it will some. Please tell me how I can improve if you notice me lacking!​
Any previous experiences you want to share?
Non.​
Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I'm good with any. Probably a slight preference towards Male characters though.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Ah, not much of an opinion, since I haven't RP'd. Planned sounds a bit more my style though.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Both are fun in their own ways. Military is probably my preference, since more adventure that way, typically.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Androids and Aliens are my jam, but all of these sound good.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Hard choice. Probably planets.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Forum Posts. I need time to think T_T
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

I think the two coolest things I could think of would be either Mechs (I feel like I'm just copying @The Protagonist with that, haha!) OR exploring mysterious, uncharted planets, on the hunt for strange alien treasures, with a rag-tag team of anyone the group can find, braving the unknown in hopes for riches!

Welcome to SARP Aura! Though this may not what you are looking for, I am running a plot in a species call the Ersetu. We are basically 1800s British Empire in SPACE with some Alien twist to it! The faction is fairly new and my plot is exploring space in search of literally everything! Here is a link to the plot page for it. Feel free to message me if you are interested.

Good luck and happy SARPing!

Good evening, Aura. Protaman knows good people, it seems. We're happy to open our community to you. If you've seen your friend's thread, you'll see plenty about mecha there.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Variable fighters?

"with a rag-tag team of anyone the group can find, braving the unknown in hopes for riches!"

Sounds like you and @The Protagonist are gonna be up and coming pilots in the USO

RPG-D RPGfix
Back