• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello Starmy or is it Star army

ergoproxy

Inactive Member
Banned Member
I found this site when I went to thank Wes for favoriting some art work from an RPG that I am writing lore for. I was interested in joining just to see what interactions and ideas could be shared. Plus i have been looking for an RP group to join up with. I am not unfamiliar with text based RP although I wouldn't say I am experienced with it either. I have done GM work in Infantrytech a subgenre of battletech.

I honestly do not mind cross play or playing as something not male or female. The thing I should mention I am more comfortable playing as a man for the most part when in a new group. I can do spontaneous RPs on the fly but prefer plans with set guidelines to follow. I honestly prefer being a human man, but will try anything if I have a decent enough knowledge of what to play. My favorite place for an RP is planet side just to be someplace more exotic than a void or on earth where grass maybe blue and skies green. I have mostly done real time RP on discord.
1.Violence I honestly will sort of say that as a means of action and tense life threatening events.
2.Sex so long as its romantic and plot related other wise its just wierdness
3.language not sure swearing is needed in a game among friendly groups.

Thanks for joining Star Army! I hope you find this a fun place to hang out. We got a lot of great people here, huge lore that's ever-growing, and lots of RP happening. Feel free to get as involved as you'd like. :)

Welcome, please reach out to our staff team members if you have any questions, or need any help. I'm Jack, one of the staff members, and Faction Manager for the New Dusk Conclave, so let me know if you have any questions on them. They're still pretty new and lore and other material is still in progress for them. But we have a number of players and plots going for a little bit of everything.

Thanks are there mercenaries in this universe drifting in space or does the universe have governments with morals that shun PMCs? I see lots of corporations are any of them military contractors?

In Yamatai space, private military forces are banned because of numerous pesky rebellions in the past, but not everywhere is Yamatai space.

Welcome Ergo!

There are Mercs out there, like Wes and Club said that there are limits in certain factions. Most Mercs operate in an independent plot. But there are plots that 'allow' mercs under special conditions in their plot. Just poke one of the GMs or FMs to see if its possible. Small explanation down below that might help you on your way!

We got Staff members (They keep the community going), but you also got Character Mods (like myself) and Submission Reviewers (who check out new ideas you might wish to add to SARP :D ). Additionally, you also got Faction Managers (these run a faction within SARP) and Game Masters/Managers (Who run a plot within a certain faction or totally independent). I colored the names as these are also the colors in our discord, which we also have right here!

Pfew lots of information, I know. But that is what SARP is a great library of information created and used by players. So we understand perfectly that it's overwhelming, my advice is to check the following pages to help you a bit forward.
In my fair opinion, you can best start at Active plots as the character you going to plausible make is attached to a certain plot that has requirements and is most likely attached to a faction. If you have questions, just poke us at the discord server or send the staff or maybe myself a message on the forum and we gladly help you out!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back