• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello there,we come in peace.

Welcome to Star Army! You should have a PM (aka conversation) with some starting tips from me.

If there's anything I help with, let me know and I'll respond as soon as I'm available - other members may also be able to help. We also have a Discord server used for chat (though longer stuff is best suited for the forum so you can get the non-isntant responses in addition to the real-time ones).

Welcome!
Hello, I am Jack Pine.
I am a staff member in training here and faction manager of Section 6(New Dusk Conclave in character) and have been RPing here since 2017.
Let me know if I can help in any way, or answer any questions. We have many plots, races, items, ships, guns, and quite a few factions to choose from.

Welcome!
Hello, I am Jack Pine.
I am a staff member in training here and faction manager of Section 6(New Dusk Conclave in character) and have been RPing here since 2017.
Let me know if I can help in any way, or answer any questions. We have many plots, races, items, ships, guns, and quite a few factions to choose from.
I have my own faction to roll with....
Speaking of which,where shall we put ideas about Original factions,if I'm not angering you for my insubordination.

Yeah making a new faction off the bat here isn’t something anyone will recommend you. Best to play on the site for a while before doing stuff like that especially since factions are no small feat.

In other news i am lord of the foxes and welcome to the site.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back