• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello There

Enandra

1. What do you call yourself? Zalia or Zee
  2. How'd you find Star Army? Drew
  3. What interested you in joining? Want to rp with Drew again
  4. Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? This text based rp no but I have done text based rp before
  5. Any previous experiences you want to share? Not right now
    Now for the questionnaire! Do you prefer:
    • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Female
    • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both is always fun
    • Military or civilian characters? Military
    • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Suppose I would have to say any if I am being honest
    • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Starship
    • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both are fun and rewarding in their own way
    On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
    • Language: 3
    • Violence: 3
    • Sexuality: 3
    • What's something cool you'd love to RP? I honestly don't know but I always enjoy an interesting adventure

Welcome @Enandra

Thank you for answering the call. The Norians have a new home! I will send you some messages to help you convert your character and to get involved in the roleplay.

Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, I'm the webmaster admin dude just trying to keep up with all the awesome people here and I run Yamatai and its cool starship YSS Resurgence. I'll see you around the site. I hope you love it here. If there's anything you need, let me know!

Welcome! I'm hyralt and also quite new and probably can't answer any questions, but I'm happy to be on your welcome committee and cheer you on. Go Zalia/Zee! 🎉

Also, all the people who replied above are absolutely the best. :)

Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, I'm the webmaster admin dude just trying to keep up with all the awesome people here and I run Yamatai and its cool starship YSS Resurgence. I'll see you around the site. I hope you love it here. If there's anything you need, let me know!
Thanks Look forward to getting to know you all a little more.

Welcome! I'm hyralt and also quite new and probably can't answer any questions, but I'm happy to be on your welcome committee and cheer you on. Go Zalia/Zee! 🎉

Also, all the people who replied above are absolutely the best. :)
Thank you very much for your wonderful welcome and perhaps questions you can't answer we can find the answers together. They all seem like wonderful people as well so thank you for letting me know that they are the best :)

Hallo! Welcome! I'm sure you'll see more of me soon enough. Gosh I forgot to say hallo and welcome to Ginger too. The all three team on the RP scale!

Right there with you! \o/
I am sure we will, but it is okay we don't forget anything we remember so I am sure ginger will forgive you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back