• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet

Inactive Member
Hi, I'm Ari. Ive decided to join your little circle of geeks and writers, and I'll be taking a look around the site in a few minutes.

Ive registered to placate Orion. He now owes me a lot more than he already did. I am SO winning.

Hail Ari, beloved of Orion.

If you share the same gift for music/RPing/design than he does we shall be well gifted.

Also: Play Elysian.

Welcome to SARP Scarlet. ^_^

Yeah, if it'll get Zakalwe to post more often play as an Elysian. They're fun to torment.

I am currently discussing characters with Thomas. Thank you both!

I like Elysians so far so Ill probably make one of my characters at least an Elysian.

Welcome to the SARP.

I'm the incredibly awesome woman that everyone adores, but who rarely appears.

So anyway, i herd u liek mudkips?

Good morning/afternoon/evening, Scarlet, Welcome to the 'Starmy!

I'm the lad from Australia, always helpful, especially if there's drinks, sword swinging, gold pieces and drawing involved.
Oh, has anyone seen my beer? I dropped it somewhere.

The Nepleslian Empire wants YOU! Namely because one of our crew members needs constant female contact or he goes genital-stomping T_T

Omega20 said:
The Nepleslian Empire wants YOU! Namely because one of our crew members needs constant female contact or he goes genital-stomping T_T

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I think this is one of the single most hilarious things written on the boards yet! You want her to join the Neps so she can be your 'ho. That's brilliant. More of this.

I know you're kidding. But still. I'm dying here.

Welcome to Star Army Ari!

...and Eye for an Eye Omega. Adrian stomps Rico's face in, Rico saves the world from seeing any more baby Decanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back