• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello!

James Baek

Inactive Member
It's bout time for me to (or late I guess...?) introduce myself.
Well, I'm James Baek, and I'm really glad to find and join Star Army!
Also, I draw my characters by myself (or at least try to), but I'm not that good drawer so don't expect too much.
Well, it was great to see ya'll and I hope to finish my drawing for my character....

Would you mind specifying? Also, if you have any questions, I would suggest reading the "new members guide" in the SARP wiki. That should tell you what you need to know about us and then some, and if not, feel free to shoot a pm out to a member or staff. They'll be glad to help.

Hello and welcome to Star Army!

Would you mind specifying? Also, if you have any questions, I would suggest reading the "new members guide" in the SARP wiki. That should tell you what you need to know about us and then some, and if not, feel free to shoot a pm out to a member or staff. They'll be glad to help.
Well... I mean, I roleplayed a lot, but i don't and can't write stuffs well....
And again, thanks!

Thank you for welcomin' me. And I got a question actually, if I'm not bein' so annoyin'...
Do I gotta post a thread if I wants my OC to use a weapone that ain't on wiki?
If you want that weapon to be a permanent part of the setting, then yes. If it's something generic or a throwaway, then no.

I would take a look at the "new technology and setting elements" forum for guns, but for melee weapons, there is a weapon builder here that I personally find amazing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back