• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello!!!!!

Aira

Inactive Member
Hello people of Star Army :) I am rather excited to join here and now that my registration problems are out of the way I can finally say hi to all of you. I hope I can have lots of fun with all of you. A little about me, I am 25 and work in IT, I have been roleplaying for the last 12 years, and had to leave my last site due to tiring of the drama that seemed to exist everywhere no matter where I tried to hide. So here I am, and on that note I have to head to work!

First, allow me to extend a drama-free welcome to SARP and wish you the joy of a drama-free existence on this website. Now, let me make a terrible joke in poor taste.

...had to leave my last site due to tiring of the drama that seemed to exist everywhere no matter where I tried to hide.

And you came here? To avoid drama? Well, to each his own, but good luck to you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back