• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello!

Ashlinn

Inactive Member
Heyla!
I'm actually a longtime lurker. (Years, like since '09) I'be spent a bit of time reading SAoY's wiki but I never had the chance to really commit due to multiple deployments, marriage, having a kid, etc. I actually just bit the bullet and joined, I have been a longtime Rper of everything from High gothic (Wh40k: Dark heresy) to deep fantasy D&D's Dragonlance setting for example. I'm actually excited to be here instead of just lurking. >.>

Hello Ashlinn, Glad you decided to stop lurking and step into the light. We are glad to help folks get started, and we all understand about real life. Most GM's are understanding about life getting in the way. The best advice I can offer is to start with perhaps only 1 or two plots. So you can keep up with them.

Thanks!
And I tend to come down with chronic Altitus. >.>
I run two forums on Roleplay online, and keeping track of the crazy is immense somedays.

But I've always loved reading Star Army's wiki. Right now I'm on lunch break just absprbing everything on Lor.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back