• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello!

Doctor Charcoal

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Hi! I've been trying to explore new places to RP, and I was told of this place! Sounds like lots of fun!

What do you call yourself?

Most people know me as Doctor Charcoal, or more personally, abouya

How'd you find Star Army?

Someone on another RP medium told me about it

What interested you in joining?

This place has lots of cool stuff in it, and that was just me reading stuff. I wanted to find another place to RP in, and this place seems cool enough!

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Yes, lots!

Any previous experiences you want to share?

I've been roleplaying for years, although I know more than most that I still have ways I can improve. Hopefully roleplaying here will allow me to better my skill.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I typically lean towards male characters, although I've done both male and female characters in the past
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Both works for me!
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Either is fine!
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Well, I guess I can do any..? I'm more comfortable doing humans, and maybe androids and anthros. Don't know about aliens though, never experienced it.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Both work!
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    I've done both, although I'm more experienced in real-time. Hopefully that can change here!
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Uh, well, I guess that depends on a case by case basis. Throw it my way, and I'll let my mind judge at that exact moment!

Hi! Welcome to Star Army!

Hope to catch you in chat sometime soon. Looking forward to talking about Star Army with you and answering questions.

Heya!! It's nice to see someone so excited about roleplay, though you'll meet a lot like that here! Come to chat with any questions and we'll talk them out! ^-^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back