• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello!!

GynoidCoin12

Inactive Member
It's nice to meet all of you!!
My real name is Clara,and I'm a big fan of Androids particularly female androids,or Gynoids.
I hope we can be friends here!!
HUGS!!!!

Awesome to have you here! The easiest way to get RPing is to find an active plot to join :] Some factions and plots don't have gynoids in them often, but there's more that do than don't here at Star Army <3

Hello, I'm Jack Pine

I am a member of staff here on the site, as wells as a GM of several plots, along with the faction owner of a group called the New Dusk Conclave(formerly Section 6). Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way. Also yes, the NDC has the technology for androids and other automatons. We even have a few gynoid players.

Hello, I'm Jack Pine

I am a member of staff here on the site, as wells as a GM of several plots, along with the faction owner of a group called the New Dusk Conclave(formerly Section 6). Please let me know if you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way. Also yes, the NDC has the technology for androids and other automatons. We even have a few gynoid players.
okay then,Sir Pine!!
I will start the creation of my gynoid body.

Somone who likes Rwby (Whose your favorite and why is it Neo?) and Gynoids/Androids and NOBODY @'d me!?

Hello! Welcome to the site!

I'm pretty late on the draw it seems but we do have a faction with a lot of androids and Cyborgs called Nepleslia. Its a more gritty and corrupt faction where cybernetics and augmentation is cheap, Abundant, And a part of the culture and fashion the same way tattoos or piercings might be for any other!

This isnt to say you have to pick a faction and stick with it. You can make as many characters for as many plots for as many factions as you can handle!

If you find any interest in our little corrupt corner of crime we have a couple plots like @SirSPT s Crimefest, Where we commit a lot of crimes and get away with the big money.
My own 13th Precinct that focuses on the police aspect of fighting crime in the form of a SWAT style elite team of doorkickers.
Also my own Aquila flight where its a spacer fighter and dogfighting centrict plot.
@GrammarPaladin s NSS inquiry . A ship based nep plot (Plotships are usually the most common on site, Theres a lot of space out there!)
Among others!

Again welcome to the site and we hope to see you on the discord if you arent already.

And if you dont like Neo i better not see you there at all or ill shame you for liking trash. [/spoilers]

WHO DARES TO DISTURB MY MOST RARE OF SLUMBERS?! OH, IT'S A NEW RECRUIT, WELCOME! Yeah I do run the NSS Inquiry, however i'm trying to fix it up and run it a little bit better for now, but hey if you are interested, slide into my DMs and we could work something out....maybe....hopefully!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back