• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello~

NightDreamer09

Inactive Member
So, here I am, hello~

What do you call yourself?
NightDreamer with or without the 09, or Night cause is short, is what I usually go for. I answer to the name of my character(s) too.

How'd you find Star Army?
Browising the landscape of the virtual network called Internet. I was looking for a new play-by-post and I found the Star Army.

What interested you in joining?
The community looked alive and kicking and the setting is interesting to me.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
It all started back then, many years ago with a not-english Star Wars play-by-post now defunct; then I did quite a few years of Aelyria, a fantasy play-by-post, as well as various play-by-chat stuff both in Discord and inside MMOs like EvE Online and Guild Wars 2.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Usually I play females because they feel good to me. However, I'm not against playing other genders if chance arise.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Both works
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Both in the right quantities depending on the mood of the moment
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Anything goes, I've played humans, anthros and cyborgs before
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    As long as there is action~
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    My preference lays on the forums posts as I have more time to think and post; I can do real-time if I really need/want to.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
Yeah I know, it's all on the 2 but I don't have a heavy preference for any of them: it all depends on the moment and the situation I'm in, as well as my mood of course.

So I think that's it? Nice to be here~

Welcome to Star Army, we are indeed quite active and a lovely community to help out each other and create awesome stories. I’ve already saw you using the help channels with asking questions and such :) I used to play on EVE Online it’s quite an intense game hehe.

Enjoy your stay with us

RPG-D RPGfix
Back