• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hello!

Seira

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?

I usually just go by Seira!

How'd you find Star Army?

I was looking for an old Atomic Rockets article and somehow, Ketsurui Yui's page popped up on the search results. It was too late to leave after I descended into the rabbit hole of the wiki...

What interested you in joining?

Mostly the lore, factions, and a chance to roleplay in a sci-fi setting! Systems like Stars Without Number, Shadowrun, Mongoose Traveller, and a bunch of others are rarely run in text-only settings, if ever.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Too much. Been a while since I've done forum roleplaying, though.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

Used to play in this massive Stars Without Number LWC that honestly ended up pretty similar to what Star Army is at right now. The whole thing collapsed in early 2019 though. We had all the crazy factions, PvP, and space battles! Shame it all fell apart.

Now for the questionnaire! Do you prefer:

- Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?

I generally play female characters, but I'm not adverse to playing other characters!

- Spontaneous or planned RP?

Spontaneous is more fun! In my previous groups, I've found planned combat/social encounters more of a popularity contest than anything else though.

- Military or civilian characters?

The military aesthetic is top tier, but cooks can be fun to play!

- Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?

Anything other than anthros, honestly. Kemonomimi are fine.

- Being on a starship or being on a planet?

STARSHIP!

- Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?

Most of the roleplay that I do is real-time live text on Discord.

On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:

- Language: 1~3. Doesn't matter much to me.
- Violence: 1 or 2 depending on the situation. CRP has grown more and more stale over the years and nuanced social encounters have become much more fun. Court politics are always entertaining to roleplay!
- Sexuality: 1. I don't really ERP as it doesn't bring much to the plot. If it happens, it happens.

What's something cool you'd love to RP?

I always found the concept of knights and oaths of fealty to be very cool and emotionally powerful. I also find the concept of space battles and massive space empires spanning multiple star systems to be very cool and exhilarating. So probably something to do with one of my characters becoming a "knight" sworn to a member of nobility and all that jazz.

Welcome! Feel free to ask me anything, though I've only been here a month so I probably won't be able to answer. :)

Hello Seira,

I hope you are enjoying the site's wiki and lore. It looks like you have found a plot for a character, so that is very good. :)

I currently live in East Asia, so the times I am online are a bit abnormal. But feel free to ask any questions you might have regarding SARP. If I don't know the answer, I'll find someone that does.

Hey Siera! You're new just like me! It's nice to meet you!
I hope all the exciting things you want to explore work out for you!

Welcome to Star Army! I hope you love this place and the people here!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back