• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hello~

Elissia

What do you call yourself?
Usually I go by Elissia online.

How'd you find Star Army?
My friend Cecily suggested I might have a good time here so I gave it a look.

What interested you in joining?
I'm a fan of sci-fi, and I'm hoping I'll be able to kick some of the cobwebs out of my brain and get back into writing again.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Quite a lot! I've been hanging around various MUSHes for the last two decades or so.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I generally play female characters, or some variation thereof.

• Spontaneous or planned RP?
    I can go either way.

• Military or civilian characters?
    I'm more used to playing civilians, but I'm open to trying something different.

• Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    I tend to play vaguely human-ish characters, but aliens are rather interesting.

• Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Starship life for me!

• Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Either works for me, though my brain tends to work a little slower these days.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 2

What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Visiting strange and unexplored worlds and meeting various new species has long been one of those nerdy little dreams of mine. (Nearly dying in the process is optional)

Welcome, so happy to have you!

Welcome to Star Army! You already got a PM from me but I'm greeting you here too lol.

I'm happy to help you get started any way I can so let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the SARPverse. I am currently living in an east Asian time zone. But feel free to ask any questions to me as well.

Sorry about the delayed reaction, but: hello and welcome! I joined about 2 years ago, but have been on a break for a while, so honestly I still consider myself a newbie. I hope you have a good time here. Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back