• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

HELLOOOOOOOO!

Darkfeather21

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?

Call me Dark, or Feather, or DF, whichever works for you.

How'd you find Star Army?

Some folks in a Discord were chatting about it. Got curious. Went to Google.

What interested you in joining?

Open Science Fiction Roleplaying? Why would I not want to join?

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

All the time.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

Not really, no. Most of my old RP stuff was kinda... Cringeworthy, at best.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I'm likely to play all of them.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Spontaneous. Feels more fun that way.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Again, likely to play both.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    See previous answers.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Starship. That's where the fun stuff happens.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Forum posts, definitely.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 0 (I just... Do not like it. I'll tolerate it happening, but don't try to involve my characters.)
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Hmmm... I guess anything new. Characters that are exploring and pushing the boundaries of what is known.

i have bad news, this site is just pretending to be kid friendly its all lewd all the time

*thats a joke* it is here but its all locked behind an 18+ account thing which you need to ask to get activated and you wouldn't be the only one to choose not to have it, myself and at least one other person i know of avoid it as well.

all that aside, welcome to sarp, ect ect. I'm a faction manager aka FM and i also run a couple plots with a new one starting soon

the wiki is big and intimidating however my advice is to only look at the parts you need to when you first start, once you're setup in a plot then i'd say check out other aspects

you've probably been barraged in the discord server and recruited for several plots already so you probably know most of that but just incase all the muricans are actually in bed on time figured i'd put it here too

Welcome to this wonderful community! I am also one of the newbies here, but let my newbie cap not fool you! I am actually a Star Trek veteran writer in rp.

If you have questions or feel lost? Just hop onto the discord and ask your questions there. I got to praise this community for its openness and support!

Again welcome!

Hi, welcome to Star Army Role Play! I'm one of the staff members here, so please feel free to hit me up with questions, or any other of the staff members. I also am the faction manager (FM) of the New Dusk Conclave, where we have a plot all about expanding out, developing new technologies, and trying not to get killed by the numerous threats that seem to have a fun time cropping up. Please contact me if you have interest, and now that my personal advertising is over.

I hope you will find it a pleasant community here that is 17 years in the making, and has a setting as well as lore, that is just as developed. Almost two decades worth of RP, content, and history. Everything is player made, nothing is a direct copy from any franchise, or setting. Any one can add content, start a plot, or even help dream up the next big story. I look forward to writing with you here when the chance presence itself, so please make yourself at home and get to know our other members.

you've probably been barraged in the discord server and recruited for several plots already so you probably know most of that but just incase all the muricans are actually in bed on time figured i'd put it here too

I actually was not, no. They were not very helpful when I asked about what they were talking about. Like I said, quite literally had to go to google.

Welcome to this wonderful community! I am also one of the newbies here, but let my newbie cap not fool you! I am actually a Star Trek veteran writer in rp.

If you have questions or feel lost? Just hop onto the discord and ask your questions there. I got to praise this community for its openness and support!

Again welcome!

Thank you!

Hi, welcome to Star Army Role Play! I'm one of the staff members here, so please feel free to hit me up with questions, or any other of the staff members. I also am the faction manager (FM) of the New Dusk Conclave, where we have a plot all about expanding out, developing new technologies, and trying not to get killed by the numerous threats that seem to have a fun time cropping up. Please contact me if you have interest, and now that my personal advertising is over.

I hope you will find it a pleasant community here that is 17 years in the making, and has a setting as well as lore, that is just as developed. Almost two decades worth of RP, content, and history. Everything is player made, nothing is a direct copy from any franchise, or setting. Any one can add content, start a plot, or even help dream up the next big story. I look forward to writing with you here when the chance presence itself, so please make yourself at home and get to know our other members.

Thanks very much! I'll keep all that in mind, the whole "community made" thing was a major part of what made me join.

Glad to have you here!

Glad to be here!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back