• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Help with the Ee'ee System!

LittleWasp

Hey, everybody! ^w^

I've been writing up a wiki page for the I'ee home system, Ee'ee: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=system:eeee

It's not finished yet: I need some help defining the various features of the star. I picture it in my head as orange and slightly smaller than our sun.

I'd also love to have some neat pictures for the Inner and Outer Graveyards along with the planets and star.

Yeah, I made them in Bryce. It takes all of about 15 seconds to make a generic wold image like these. I can customize the materials pretty easily to make them look however you like but fine details like making islands and such is really hard for me to do in this program.

Itrieong and Oo'oo would be fairly easy for me to do, but other planets with details will take some finagling.

Would it be too much to ask for some images for Itrieong and Oo'oo, then? ^w^ Itrieong is rocky and looks a lot like Mercury, albeit larger. Oo'oo is cold and icy, with barren plains of ice and large mountains.

Something like this for Oo'oo?

View attachment 7752

I can add in the starfield later, since I like how that looks in GIMP over Bryce.

Oo'oo is a rocky/pitted texture with a slightly transparent ice over it. I can always change it for more ice, more rock, different color ice/rocks, whathaveyou.

That was supposed to be Itrieong! Also, I'm just throwing the full size images up here. If you want me to crop them in a certain way I can do that too.

I suppose I can make another grey-pock-marked planet for Itrieong, or is there something else you'd like me to change up?

Sure, I can whip up some stuff quickly so long as you give me some kind of idea of what it needs to look like.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back