• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Henry Valinth, smuggler

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Looks good, though you did not list the plot. @Wes, what do you think?

It is fine :). If you are just waiting to figure what plot to go into (not a requirement), you can just use non-plot in the future. It just helps to know who to ask for a second look from.

It is fine :). If you are just waiting to figure what plot to go into (not a requirement), you can just use non-plot in the future. It just helps to know who to ask for a second look from.
Ahh ok yeah its basically that, wanted to make a character without necessarily having a plan for a plot right now. Cool cheers for your help!

The character looks great to me, but the only thing is that in theory all characters are supposed to start with about 3,000 KS (6000 DA) net worth and this precludes new characters from starting with a ship. You can get a ship, just not at character creation. The idea is that you should have to slum it a little and earn that bad boy in RP. :) You could also get a loan for it and owe someone.

I got the bank for that. *muffled evil laughter*

Once the change is done, he is approved.

Moved to abandoned. Player was only here 2 days in Feb.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back