• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Here's my new character Cicero

It's 10,000 Rn. The exchange rate is 1:2.

Is there a point in 2 swords? Only his tail is used as a "hand" so unless the 2nd sword is a spare, he's not going to be able to dual wield.

Ya, a My'leke really only needs one sword; it'd be different if he was an active soldier, as they have modules that would allow for more than one sword to be used but in this case he wouldn't have that.

Other than that, I don't see any other issues. @Nashoba do ya see anything else wrong with this?

Nah, don't think it's that serious, just got to remember that you are a one-armed swords...cat and not end up RPing things like dual-wielding or sword and shield. Might want to imagine how a cat with a tail carrying a sword would fight. Head on? Or sideways? Stationary? Or circling? Bites? Pounces? Claws?

One thing I can say fairly confidently would be he dodges to the right more than he does to the left. And if he circles his enemies, he would circle right as well. Why? He needs to keep his left eye on the enemy, he's blind on his right side. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back