• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hey, everybody!

Sarge Baker

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? Sarge Baker, but I'm more commonly known as Commando1196 almost everywhere I go.

How'd you find Star Army? Google is great place to find great things.

What interested you in joining? The recent trend in the Space Exploration genre of video games peaked my interest and as person who enjoys role-playing, so I Googled "Sci Fi RP" and this was the site that interested me the most.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Yes, I have!

Any previous experiences you want to share? I have a lot, but the biggest was that I came from RPing in video games like Minecraft and Starbound, as lame as it sounds I had fun doing it.

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Male.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Both are fun.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Military, big time. Civilian is fun as long as it doesn't end up just being another citizen among a dime a dozen.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humans and Androids. Aliens are a no-go.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Being on a planet in the midst of combat is where its at! Starships are fun when they're crashing down through the atmosphere right into the middle of no-man's-land.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm RPing.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
  • I don't really mind any of the 3 and definitely practice language as much as the rules permit.
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Any military operation that revolves around land based ops.

Welcome! What are some of the sci-fi games you like or are interested in? I've been thinking about getting Stellaris and I've got some interest in No Man's Sky.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back