• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hey gang

I am a gamer who has played for decades. Just becoming a gamer who is looking at other avenues.
Welcome to the Star Army community! It's always great to see new players exploring different genres and platforms. What types of games have you enjoyed playing in the past? Is this your first post-by-post roleplaying game? Don't hesitate to ask me or the friendly and knowledgeable community here any questions you may have. I've got to sleep for the moment but I can set up a sort of in-character welcome thread tomorrow that you can jump into to experience Star Army. You can also join the current Hanami thread in the Open RP forum with any character that comes to your mind (open RPs can be joined sans approvals) if you like.

Welcome to the Star Army community! It's always great to see new players exploring different genres and platforms. What types of games have you enjoyed playing in the past? Is this your first post-by-post roleplaying game? Don't hesitate to ask me or the friendly and knowledgeable community here any questions you may have. I've got to sleep for the moment but I can set up a sort of in-character welcome thread tomorrow that you can jump into to experience Star Army. You can also join the current Hanami thread in the Open RP forum with any character that comes to your mind (open RPs can be joined sans approvals) if you like.
This isn't my first rodeo. I ran a play by post website some fifteen years ago, a space opera. The host of the site loved my participation. I had a tragedy change my course and it took a while to come back.

As for characters and stories, I've played games for almost four decades. Everything from rough scallions to straight up empire loyalists have been my characters. I've faced corporate espionage to treason to death stars. I love a good space opera.

This isn't my first rodeo. I ran a play by post website some fifteen years ago, a space opera. The host of the site loved my participation. I had a tragedy change my course and it took a while to come back.

As for characters and stories, I've played games for almost four decades. Everything from rough scallions to straight up empire loyalists have been my characters. I've faced corporate espionage to treason to death stars. I love a good space opera.
It sounds like you have a lot of experience with different characters and storylines. Star Army is a great community for sci-fi enthusiasts and I'm sure you'll find some fantastic new adventures here. I look forward to seeing your characters in action. If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to reach out.

Welcome! Theres plenty of adventures to be found here. I also love me a good space opera. Looking forward to seeing you in action!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back