• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hey, look who the cat dragged in.

META_mahn

Got thrown over from another RP group at a few moment's notice. Accelerated learning of required materials has been pretty rough, so this is gonna be pretty lazily written. Aka, template and minimal words.

What do you call yourself?
"Call me Ishmael!" No, just call me Meta when I'm OOC.

How'd you find Star Army?
A cat dragged me in. That cat's name is Speeder01.

What interested you in joining?
I heard sci-fi, I heard space.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, I have, and plenty of times.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Roleplayed sci-fi over on another forum before. Probably much less intense than this one.
I also do a little bit of D&D. I'm the DM, actually. Homebrew campaign stealing the concept of the main villains from someone else but everything else I made myself.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:

• Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I don't care. Male, female.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? I don't care either. So long as it doesn't eat my whole time.
  • Military or civilian characters? Military normally. Always a convenient excuse to go somewhere.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans and androids normally. Anatomically easier to deal with.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? I don't care.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Forum posts please. Real time takes too long to organize.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:

• Language: Don't care
  • Violence: Don't care
  • Sexuality: Don't care

Welcome! Thanks for joining us on Star Army.

I hope you have a great time here! Speeder is already on my plot, the Kaiyo. Think about joining! Have fun!

You have a friend that has both gotten a character approved and started an RP thread already (@Speeder01) and a friend that has gotten a character approved (@Pancakei)! They can both help you out more than you know!

Other than that, you need to get a wiki login (which is free) and go to https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:their_name (but not their_name, the actual name of your character) and edit the page. There you will find the tools you need to get started.

What race/ faction are you looking at?

Are you looking to join the same plot as your friends?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back