• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hey peeps o/

Yandere

🎨 Media Gallery
What do you call yourself?
Yandere or just Yan​

How'd you find Star Army?
Wolfe referred me​

What interested you in joining?
I've always been a fan of SciFi and I think the detail that's been put into this universe really captured my attention​

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
I actually started out with roleplaying in text based mediums, whether on Gaia, coke music (if anybody here even remembers that weird game), and forum boards.​

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Hmm nothing really stands out in addition to the above​

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I play almost exclusively female characters with dips into other gendered characters.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Either is good.
  • Military or civilian characters? I probably lean military, especially in a setting like this.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Gynoids, aliens, and humans
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Starship preferred but visiting planets is cool
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2.5
  • Violence: ehh probably 2 but 3 is fine
  • Sexuality: 2-3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Personally I love RPing characters that blur the line between human and not, whether that's questions surrounding AI, or simply whether or not modified people go beyond the scope of human.​

Welcome! I'm now only the 3rd newest person here, after signing up Friday night. Feel free to ask me anything, but as always I probably don't know the answer.

Welcome! It's great to have you here! I know this is a lot to take in so I'm happy to help however I can!

Yan! I can give you the official welcome now, I promise this place will swallow you. Even years after I fell out I referenced it constantly and it inspired a lot of my work.

Welcome. This site is great for new players or old players returning after years of being away. I really enjoy it here and I hope you will too.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back