• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hey there! ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Orokino

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
I am Oro, the Oroest of them all! Just go Oro, or Sam!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧゚: *:・゚ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

How'd you find Star Army?
Well, work has been very encumbering on me and it's gone to the point I go home on weekends in order to even play on my computer! So, instead I use my mobile computer. I usually play games for, well, gameplay or solely roleplay (Pretty much what I did on WoW!) Recently I remembered that I used to do forum roleplaying and it wasn't bad at all. It was pretty joyful. This is about the... 7th site i've been to now, and none of them have been this b i g b o i !

What interested you in joining?

The community was lovely in the Discord! I couldn't refuse!

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Uh huh. On this one site called **ral*ont and **nje. They both died eventually from lack of attention and moderators that were very rude.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Oh boy. I think... Twelve years of RP experience. I remember doing text RP as a wee lad. Ha!

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I like male (being one and also males (¬‿¬) ), but I don't care. I like RP in any form!
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    I love me any RP. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
  • Military or civilian characters?
    I majorly like military. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) Antagonistic and NPC (Non important characters, such as vanilla soldiers or some sort of threatening alien/person) are my love! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Gimme them all. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    Hmm. Both. But it depends on the character most of all. ~(˘▾˘~)
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Hmm... I can do both! \ (•◡•) / But work takes me from 6AM to 5PM. I go to bed at 11PM! Not too healthy but it's gotten me through. ಥ_ಥ
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I really favor being antagonists. I don't know what it is exactly. I like having a large selection of characters to be defeated, and much more skilled characters not going down as quick. I like to see challenges played out and my antagonist characters defeated. Don't get me wrong though, I will gladly play just a protagonist / a player role! But being evil / the enemy? Dang it feels good!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back