• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hey there! New player, probably requires advice.

Legion Puppy

Inactive Member
Hey there! I prefer to call myself Legion Puppy on the Internet, however this may be shortened to Legion or Legi. I found Star Army through Google searches. I was interested in joining, mainly due to the setting. I have quite a bit of experience in chat Role plays, but little to no experience in play by post. There really aren't any experiences I wish to share, as none of them are really that interesting.

I prefer to play:
Male characters
Spontaneous RP
Military characters
Human characters
I don't care if I'm on a planet or a ship.
Not sure, since I've only done real-time.​

On a scale of one to three, my preferred level of these in RP:
Language: Don't care
Violence: Don't care
Sexuality: 1
I have quite a few ideas for this RP, however I am not sure weather to start with something serious or comedic. For instance, I had an idea for a character that would climb spaceships and buildings using red-painted magnets, called "suction cup man". Any advice for RPing here is welcome, and appreciated.

Look around the wiki, read up on whatever faction you decide to join. Definitely join in the chat room and come yak with us and don't hesitate to ask questions, we don't bite....hard... :eek:

Look around the wiki, read up on whatever faction you decide to join. Definitely join in the chat room and come yak with us and don't hesitate to ask questions, we don't bite....hard... :eek:
Well, I certainly was hoping you wouldn't bite TOO hard when a noob came around. Anyways, I'll be sure to stop by the chat since I've already read up on a bit of the wiki.

Welcome aboard.

@CadetNewb is currently looking for some players for an independent, piratical plot, if that's your speed. ;)

"Suction cup man" sounds like something he could work with and that I could read with some heavy lols.

Hey look, someone who uses a nickname one letter off from my name :O

I'd recommend you to take a look at any of my plots, such as the 309th, if you're looking for a somewhat slower standard-posting plot. It could be good for you to be involved in multiple ones, since sometimes plots slow down.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back