• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hey There

Rockerboy911

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? Nate

How'd you find Star Army? Google

What interested you in joining? Sci-fi RPG? 'Nuff said.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? No, but I'd love to try!

Any previous experiences you want to share? I've played lots of Dungeons and Dragons, so I have loads of RP experience

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

• Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Male
    • Spontaneous or planned RP? Either is cool
    • Military or civilian characters? Either one is cool, but I have a military character set up.
    • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans
    • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Either is cool
    • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Either is cool
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:

• Language: 3
    • Violence: 3
    • Sexuality: 2-3
      (I'm assuming these are "3 is lots of it")
What's something cool you'd love to RP? I'd love to do a military RP, something like a Halo setting, but just about anything would be cool.

Welcome to SARP!

If you wanted to do some kind of military RP, I think you should look at some of the Yamatai or Nepleslian plots... Probably a Nepleslian plot.

Welcome to the club, how tough are ya?

On another note, if you decide you want something other than a military plot, check out the Independent plots!

The first step to joining a plot is to sit down and talk to the GM of the plot. They can tell you what they'd recommend you bring to the plot, what will be expected, and so on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back