• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hey there

jjans002

Convention Veteran
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
Justin

How'd you find Star Army?
I saw a card at ConCarolinas last weekend

What interested you in joining?
Ive been wanting to get back into RP'ing but I can never really find a active board.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yeah, years ago, in high-chool.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Meh...

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Dont really care, though usually male
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both
  • Military or civilian characters? Military
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Androids and aliens
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Starsip
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Forum post
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3

Im ok with anything, as long as it is reasonable and not completely out of character
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
IDK, just anything

So, yeah, anyone have questions let me know. Also, it be cool to know who was at Concarolinas that dropped the cards. I was volunteering at the registration desk down in the bottom floor.

Welcome to the club!

I know @Wes and @Nashoba where def at the convention, Tho it was likely wes.

The community here is very active so i dont think you'll be found wanting either.

Make sure to Join us in the discord sometime if you ever need help joining a plot, Learning lore or history or navigating the wiki, Learning about factions etc, Or just hanging around with the community. Theres always someone there willing to help you out

Now ill leave you to be swarmed over time by GM's looking to steal you away to their plots.

Untitled.png

WELCOME!!!!!

We're happy to have you here! Please help yourself to the snacks (plots) and refreshments (wiki)!

I see you've already made a big ol' Nepper! Good on ya! Go green or go home!

Hi, I'm Alex. I do most of the mecha stuff on the site, and recently have started a plot taking place out to the south of the starmap, and I have another plot in the works.

Trust me, if you like mecha stuff, I'm your go-to-guy. If you need help with anything, just let me know.

I'm not one of these FANCY SHMANCY GM DUDES but I'm a fairly active person an the site some days! ^^ I love answering any questions you have, especially if you wanna ask something about Elysians that isn't super duper technical.

Ame lied, the wiki is the entire cinema and plots are a single piece of popcorn

I'm sort of a GM

I'm also on break and probably gonna get yelled at for coming back and posting here, but hiya new guy and welcome to the clu- family

Hello! I'm the dude that left those cards at Concarolinas!

I'm Wes from Atlanta, I'm the site's founder (I already sent you a PM with some tips but hello again!) Very nice to meet you!

You two were like boats passing in the night.

But instead of boats you're writers and instead of night it's a crazy busy convention.

I swear if clubbo tells me my metaphor is wrong I'll be as salty as the plot popcorn.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back