• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbat91

Inactive Member
Hey there everyone! nice to meet you! :D

I love the concept of this place and will hopefully be joining you in the world of star army ASAP! and hopefully not mess things up too much :p

anyway again nice to meet you, and I hope to be a part of this growing place!

~
Dingbat91

Hello, welcome and salutations.

Why not stop by the IRC channel, link in the upper right and introduce yourself to a lot of the regulars. Also, there should be a topic around here somewhere to post some important information.

Aside from that. You should check out the Wiki, [Setting Info and Guides] link in the command bar at the top of the page.

Again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

I also welcome to this place. I hope you will have fun, new players are always welcomed. I hope you will have fun here.

But I still this has to ask. Why is there 91 in your nick? There are no other dingbats here. So I am curious.

nothing special, I just quickly picked a number and attached it, it's my "standard" username now, so I just bring it with me wherever I go.

Hey there! Your character is coming along nicely so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back