• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hey! Watch out for that!

RenScorch

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Hello everyone, I am RenScorch. I go by many nicknames, maybe you all will create some of your own for me. First, lets start with introductions about myself.

First, my grammar and spelling is not what you would call the best, I have always struggled with languages of all sorts, all my life. Kinda ironic considering my job has to deal computer based languages. Finding loop holes in the system and closing them before other people find them, so to speak. Right, now with that warning out of the way.

I am not new to roleplaying, I'm not what you would call a vet either. I've roleplayed on and off in the years, ranging from table top games like Battletech, and D&D to roleplay forums, very much like this one.

Erm, character preference? Well I don't thing I truly have one. I enjoy playing all sorts of roles, and wearing many different masks. Mainly, I enjoy roleplays that have some sort of progression. sitting around in a store all day long role playing at the type of girls, or boys said character looks at doesn't seem like my kind of of progression.

Also, if asked, I don't mind having my characters killed off. I've played plenty of graphical roleplays where my character been killed off many times due to carelessness, attempting to look cool, and my favorite, attempting to eat an asteroid due to an act of "god".

Welcome to the Star Army. I'm just one of the participants here. Hopefully I can steer you in the right direction.

First of all, take a look at the wiki and the plots (groups) that may interest you.

Secondly, there is a chat link on the forums to catch up with others of the same ilk and of course the Forum Administrators, Wes, Nasoba, Doshii... And of course there are too many to list here. Faction Managers (Other than Yamatiain roleplay) Plus other players like to hang out in the chat, waiting either to flame ya or welcome ya to make you feel part of the group. So ask your question in the chat or here on the forums.

Thirdly, Welcome to the fun. Get the feel of the site. Create a character and join in on the fun. If you need special attention from a particular person, put @ before their name (example: @name)

Hey there! Welcome to SARP! Like Samanthia, I'm just a participant and not actually a member of the staff. However I would be more than happy to help you if you have any questions, need help with character creation, or anything else! And if I can't directly help, I'll happily help point you to somebody who can!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back