• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hey....

ShadowWalker

I understand that there are quite a few players that still are not keen with me being back. I don't blame you for feeling that way I was a extreme nutcase and I am doing a lot to better myself, growing up/acting my age if you will. So With me being back I figured id start out on the right foot and ask for some help to properly make a character I'm not asking to be forgiven for my past deeds But I will be trying not to let that happen again.

So if someone wouldn't mind helping me in the creation of making a rank in file character I haven't exactly decided what faction to be in but I'm looking for one that uses cybernetics and or non power armor or hard suit gear, Any help would be appreciated.

sincerely, Esscast

Honestly S6 is this the go to area for that sorta stuff, soldier thpes and armour and such, otherwise maybe a nepleslian plot too.

Also, just want to gently point out that this kind of thread would be better in the social forums area rather than setting discussion, cause this is typically where people discuss tech and rules and all the overly complicated stuff, or argue about drv3.

But yeah, im not in any of the servers so i have no idea what past events you're referring to but if you still talk to jack that'd probably be the easiest olace to go.

My bad I wasn't exactly sure were to post it since I'm a bit out of the loop and cant seem to access the discord link.

update: Well I would ask jack but hes one of the people i hurt the most with previous actions id rather not get into, so I would prefer not to trouble and or ask him for help after what i put him threw.

As far as S6 as a faction goes, you're no longer welcome after the things you've done to hurt Jack. I'm sorry, but that is just how it is. You've shown what kind of person you are in the past, how can I, or Jack, or anyone trust you've changed?

You don’t have to drive the knife any deeper, he already said he didn’t want to trouble you guys anymore.

Fair enough. I wanted to just make it abundantly clear.

Anyhow, I hope you'll find a faction to your tastes and get character help sooner rather than later.

I understand IQ, i wish you and Jack better days then. I already guessed that I Just felt the need to say my piece. Regardless I do Apologist to the both of you, I know it doesn't fix anything but I'm still sorry regardless.

Well @Esscast I see what kinda character you want to make, but in order to narrow things down a little more, it might be best to discuss what kind of plot you want to play in as well. That will help people figure out where to point you.

Um Well something with combat and story not straight endless combat but not always a social gathering if you will. Something With a bit of action drama and the like and usually in the 3/3/3 type.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back