• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Heyo!

NotImportant

Inactive Member
Hi! I joined the community hoping to scratch that RP itch that I've been suffering from! If you guys have any venues to help me down, lemme know!

That forum name of yours ought to change -- you're important to us.

What kind of RP do you seek? We have several avenues depending on your tastes.

Good day N.I.! :)

Welcome to the SARPiverse!~ Name's Kyle, one of the staff members on this site - along with Doshii, Wes, and Nashoba. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them and we shall answer them to the best of our abilities :)

Hello and welcome!

If you guys have any venues to help me down, lemme know!
We have a list of active plots to shop for an RP to join, or you could create your own thread in Open RP. Tell us what would be good for you and we'll point you in the right direction.

Wow, you guys are surprisingly welcoming! Thanks for all the warm advice, I'm excited for me and my buddy to start RPing with you guys!
As for what we're looking for: most anything that's very active.

I think the best thing to do would be to look at the active plots to see just how active they are (as in, find one that both interests you and has a pace you like) and/or hit up the GMs via conversation.

It might help narrow it down if we can focus on a particular faction. Is there one or two that appeal to you more?

They're definitely interesting. They could be in Nepleslian or independent RP, and probably Lorath ones. For Yamatai, we might be able to take them, based on the type of Freespacer.

From One player to the next: Go with what grabs your interest to get started and get feel of the place. FM's/Gm's (hopfully) will work with you to bring your ideas and character to 'life' within their Faction and plot. Even the more braver members of the group with give sound advice. Just gotta look for it amongst the constructive (debatable at times) criticisms. ;)

Soooo.. Jump in and have fun :) Enjoy your stay here

Welcome! If you're looking for active plots to join, might I suggest checking out the new plot I am starting called Orochi Squadron? I'm aiming to make it a great place for newbies to quickly jump into the action side of SARP, and get a feel for PA combat and adventure fighting the NMX menace. Hope to see you there. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back