• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Heyo~

• Thread starter Deleted member 6060
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6060

I'm gonna use the provided template because I'm rusty with all this stuff lol!

What do you call yourself?
If you're talking about my username, I can go by either Prisma or Lamb! Whichever one is easiest for y'all.

How'd you find Star Army?
I stumbled on the site through RPG Directory, I think. I noticed you guys have been around for over 10 years and I think that's amazing!

What interested you in joining?
I LOOOOOVE science fiction. Best genre ever. I read a lot of it, so now I feel inspired to write some!

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
I used to. A lot. Lots of life-changing events have happened though and I had to step away. I want to write with people again. I miss it.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Uhhhhmmmmmmm *shrug.* Words good, make many. lol I dunno

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I've found I really jive with the boys. Sorry, ladies; I make sure they get good, strong supporting roles though!
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? I'm a flexible planner. So, I like to know the beginning and end of something, but I don't need to know every step of the way.
  • Military or civilian characters? Uhhhmmm it really depends on the setting and the opportunities presented to different working classes. I can play any role needed, tbh.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? YES. All of my yes.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Also yes. I want to go on all the journeys! Take me to all the places!
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I've never done real-time before! I've only done forum posting! Please teach me real-time RP, it sounds interesting!!!
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: Definitely a TWO. I don't mind ppl getting upset, but have some class, pls
  • Violence: Definitely a TWO. I don't mind getting physical, but overtly graphic is not always great.
  • Sexuality: I prefer to keep it at a ONE. Not too big on that kind of stuff in general.
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I've never done a character who's job is deceptively hard. Like, I'd love to play a character where everyone thinks their role is weird, dumb, etc, but it's actually surprisingly useful/helpful.

Hello, again, btw! Please ask me questions! I love questions...

Welcome! Actually I think its been almost 20 years since Wes started this very unique and crazy place. We've got a really great community here and we're super excited to help out new people. Don't be overwhelmed by the wiki. There is a ton of stuff to learn but just take it slow and ask questions. We don't care how many questions you ask, we're happy to help. Let me know if you need any help, and again welcome!

Welcome! Actually I think its been almost 20 years since Wes started this very unique and crazy place. We've got a really great community here and we're super excited to help out new people. Don't be overwhelmed by the wiki. There is a ton of stuff to learn but just take it slow and ask questions. We don't care how many questions you ask, we're happy to help. Let me know if you need any help, and again welcome!
Woah, 20 years???? That's crazy awesome!
Thanks for responding so quickly! I'm going through Mr. Wes' "Welcome to Star Army" message right now and clicking on all that interesting stuff.
I'll be sure to ask questions!

Where'd you go? I miss you.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back