• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission HHG .460 Deidre Special

Soresu

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:deidre_s_huge_rack_of_guns:hhg_deidre_special
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Okay, so I submitted and got this approved way back in 2011. I've been trying to get it more in line with its real life counterpart the .460 S&W in terms of range, and muzzle velocities. It holds to the HHG's colored ammunition types, as well as its different firing modes. Unlike the normal HHG it doesn't have the added bullets such as rad marking and scanning. While it could potentially fit a .45 HHG round, this revolver is designed purely for killing power and its bullets reflect that.

I only ask you be gentle with me on this since I very rarely submit anything anymore. If anyone is unfamiliar with the .460, here is a link to the rl equivalent bullet. And here is the link to what the .460 S&W revolver looks like. If y'all need anything else explained, changed or what not please don't hesitate. I just ask as I said earlier, a gentle hand would be nice when reviewing this since I submit things very, very rarely anymore.

Also forgot to add this: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:deidre_s_huge_rack_of_guns:hhg_deidre_ammo to the list.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Okay, make sure there's some text after the header (before the image) and fix the header levels to be properly nested (you got multiple title level ones) please.

Alright, well, I hope everything is good now. But I'll be honest, I don't know what 'nested' means when it comes to the wiki since I rarely ever make wiki pages anymore. So my wikifu is waaaaay out of date.

Everything looks good, except for the Ammunition headers. Either add some text under the first one, or get rid of the second header underneath it.

It works for me.

[ Y ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ Y ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ Y ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ Y ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ Y ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ Y ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ Y ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ Y ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ Y ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ Y ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

This submission is APPROVED.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back