• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hi again!!

Nacho Man Grande

Inactive Member
Hi everyone! So I made my character almost 3 years ago, but never got to be involved. Life happened so fast. I went from living in Europe, to joining the Army, to now being a college student. Crazy right? Anyway, I'm ready to get involved! I would just like a little help with knowing what I can do (if anything.) Thanks!!!

well, welcome back? even though i joined after you technically, what's your character and where are they involved?
Alternatively, make a new or several new characters too, I myself have a couple of open plots and a couple of places for characters to chill out.

but the first port of call would be asking what kind of plots you are interested in joining, military, civilian, ect

and what kind of species you want to play.

well if you're looking for a yamataian plot i can recomend @SirSkully and @Jack Pine's joint plot the Shiroyama, just started brand new and still got time to join in, through you may need to have your character retrained, that goes for most yam plots i think since from the best of my knowledge none of them have fighters presently.

Most ships have a shuttle bay big enough to stick at least one fighter in, though, so maybe something could be worked out where they use him as their scout unit or something.

That would be cool! But even if I had to make another character I would. I just wanna get involved. It's my spring break, and I'm not planning on going anywhere cool, so I have plenty of time to work with lol.

Feel free to look me up in the wiki, my user page has my discord id as well as my plots listed so if any take your fancy you're welcome to join though a couple of the, are underway and may need some clever mashing to get another person in right away. If you'd rather stick to yam plots or just aren't interested then i wish you well on finding one to join in with, i would write more but its midnight here.

Hey hey hey, welcome back good sir!

Let's get into into some RP as soon as possible, because that's what you're here for, right?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back