• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP Hi Daddy!

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
ye 41
RP Location
Sirrus VI
Time found the Gynoid walking once more on a purposeful mission, which in this case was more exploration. The few days old Gynoid thought that she hadn’t seen completely everything yet, so exploration was required she assumed. Exploration had brought her to places where she could enjoy herself, it brought her to people she hadn’t yet known, and it allowed her to discover family. Nyx found herself excited for more exploring and so since she didn’t have any duties that required her attention she got back to exploring with some enthusiasm.

Using her memory, and knowing where she had gone too, She walked a corridor on the ship, silently making sure she wasn’t in the way of people. She kept on walking until she found herself, in an area of beauty, and with lots of green. The metallic girl took in the environment around her as she stepped forward

She wanted to go see if Jack was available, but she thought it would be fine for her to stay here a little. This place had some beauty after all.

Jack wasn't there at first, granted he didn't spend many days on the Anvil, but that was because his job required him elsewhere. The colony was settled, but the work was far from over, thankfully bearable now that Mark had been released from the hospital. It left the still newly established Lord to handle what was available, and thus found himself help with small tasks needed of the colonists.

It was only that morning that he had been at the docks helping move freight, the day before arranging the founding of a new company, and day before he was in the woods helping log possible sources of wild game for hunting. To be honest, it was a far cry from the days when they had first crashed, fighting tooth and nail for the land they now called home. When the wall was erected around the city below, he slept an entire day, his body wounded and running on empty........but family, future, and the people who looked to leadership saw to it that he would finish it to the end.

The 6'2" white haired man with a scar that stretched over his right eye, a double helix tattoo curved around the left, and a white goatee that he stroked thoughtfully was slightly preoccupied. Much as how Nyx had arrived, he strolled the halls with purpose, a conversation digitally carried out in his head as he went in progress. ["Damnit Zeke, stop getting yourself almost shot down. You know that's a funeral I couldn't handle, and the kids have started referring to you as "uncle Zeke". How am I supposed to give news like that, so come home when you can alright?"], Jack's voice transmitted over sync network to his life long best friend Zeke Rykiel.

["Oh come on bro! You know I can't be touched, those five years weren't for nothing man. I have more experience then some of these green horns out here. I'm a ace in my mech, and I've already got numerous confirmed kills.......But yeah, I'll try and make it "home" soon, even though I don't live there. Though I guess I could if I ever decided to retire and maybe start a bar......maybe settle down."], came the cheery voice of a man from a circular pop up in Jack's HUD, a small bar showing an audio readout wavelength bar, as well as a caller ID and call duration timer. The still picture of a spiky blonde haired man's face within it, a pair of smudged goggled held up on his forehead by a gloved hand.

Jack straightened the black leather jacket he wore over a white t-shirt, the sound of his boots against the deck rhythmically in time with the soft click of the pistol in his strap holster that was strapped around his hip. The sound of it against denim, as such with his jeans, made it quieter then usual. ["You better brother, otherwise I'll come out there and drag you here myself. Gotta go so any last things before I hang up?"]

["......how's Sindy? I know I said I'd be gone a while for this job, but I still miss her. She doing okay? Also can you tell her I'll be visiting soon Jack?"], Zeke asked after a moment, referring to S6's head of Fleet Dev, and his girlfriend. The two had grown close, and Jack was proud of Zeke for allowing himself to open up. ["She's doing great, and yeah she does. She should be happy to hear that. Call you later brother, gotta meet a new addition to the family, which my wife did it this time heh. Talk about irony."], Jack replied before swiping two finger across a AR button that he could only see the pop up for.

["WAIT, ANOTHER ON-!"] click

He sighed before giving a small chuckle as he was rounding the corner of a turn. And as if on cue, there was his office door, a pneumatic door covered in wood paneling. The door hissed open with a faint hum of magnetic tracks, the man immediately turning to see the female gynoid waiting for him inside. "I hope I haven't kept you waiting. It's nice to meet you Nyx. Truth be told I was very surprised when Izzy told me we had adopted another, especially after she told me to stop from taking in so many. But all the same, welcome to the family my dear.", Jack greeted as he entered, with a voice that was kind of deep, but only marginally, however still giving away his relatively youthful age of 23. A smile came across his lips as he offered a hand, regarding her warmly with crimson eyes that were a stark contrast to his snow white hair.

There he was, in all his Glory!

Nyx had turned immediately when she heard the door opened once more signaling that someone had arrived. This caused her to turn and take in the sight before her. Though she hadn’t spoken to the man before, she knew how he looked, which would be understandable, even so as she stood there, looking upon the man, whose words had given her life. She recognized him from the tattoo to the scar across his eye. This was Jack Pine, the leader of Section 6, the Lord of the New Dusk conclave, this was her father.

She stepped forward, her right hand lifted up, and gently she grasped Jack’s own, and she shook his hand gently. “Truth be told, I might have had something to do with that, I kept referring to her as Mother, since it seemed right for me to do so, she gave me life, and from what I know, mothers do that sort of thing, with the help of Fathers of course in some cases.” she told him before she added “I am pleased to meet you as well. “ She told him as she felt pleased that she was having this chance to talk to Jack.

“if it's alright to ask, how many family related brothers and sisters are there in our family?’ she asked Jack.

His smile widened a bit, finding the reasoning more then fair, in fact it was a pleasant line of thought indeed. It was strange to think of someone of synthetic creation to be brought into a family as a child. But had he really been all that different, or even any different then the nekoes of the SAoY? Maybe it was used to being around Chlorate, but he felt that this was something that was a welcome change. So far, Nyx had been as social as any organic or other advanced AI of her kind had been. The questions she asked were expected as well.

"How about we have a seat while we talk? I figure that will not be the only one you have for me, so it would be nice to be comfortable as we talk.", Jack offered as he gestured to the two chairs before the large onyx desk with gold detailing that was his station of work on most occasions now. A large lether chair sat behind it, but he took one of the two before it, opting for equal seating, and their for to lessen the feeling of him as a boss or even a lord. "To answer your question, you have 7 siblings. Neera, your oldest sister who's an officer, but on leave for medical reasons. She's constantly spending time with and making time for her siblings. Then Amit who sadly shuts himself away most of the time, mainly keeping to himself. Next is Adria and Adi, twin butterfly hybrid sisters. Lazarus the black sheep. Then finally are the newborn twins who are only a year old, Jack and Rose, who are with Izzy when not being watched by Neera.", he went on to answer as he relaxed in the chair casually.

Last edited:
Nyx found herself nodding her head to his question, she understood that unlike a Synthetic like her, organics had a limited amount of time in which they could stand or walk even. So she thought perhaps sitting down would be good for Jack. When he chose his seat, she noted that it wasn’t behind the desk, but she made no comment to this, as she chose the other of the two seats before the desk and she turned herself so that she could look at him as she spoke.

Nyx listened when Jack began telling her about her siblings. Neera was the first, and she was the first to be added to her list of who she should meet next. Next to be talked about being Amit, who Jack had acknowledged tended to shut himself away and keep to himself. Nyx knew she didn’t understand why someone would shut himself away and so that became the first question she wished to ask. She found herself fascinated to hear about the next sisters, who appeared to be twins, and who were called butterfly hybrid sisters. She was shocked to hear about Lazarus, who was mentioned to be the black sheep. Though she figured since there were Butterfly hybrid sisters there could be sheep ones too. But she found herself curious about the fact that there were newborn twins too, “Am I right in saying that Jack and Rose, are the first children born here?’ she asked Jack.

She had heard that there was importance on children being born and that some liked to say what age the oldest was in the colony. “I also do not understand how someone could shut themselves away, is this a slang term?’ she asked him.

Jack chuckled a little before answering, "No, they were born back on Osman, but Ceilia and her husband Kyle have the honor of delivering the first born in our new home here. Triplets in fact. Might surprise you to know that despite Ceilia's flesh and blood, she's an AI. I have no idea of their names yet though."

A hand was reached up to rub the back of his neck before a single stroke of the goatee. It was not easy to walk through his memories of what had happened to Amit. More so the more recent memories of Adi from during the exodus battle. To be honest, he felt like a failure of a father sometimes, and it made him wonder what he was doing wrong. However such idle thoughts were not the topic right now, and he gladly diverted them to answer her question. "He stays in his room all day, usually with the lights off, only letting Neera, or Isabelle in to talk to him.......To be honest I don't blame him after what was done to him," Jack answered before pausing to focus his thoughts on the matter, ".....How I failed to keep him from being taken. It was over a year ago, but we had a home invasion in the middle of dinner. A armed group broke in and killed my mother Sarah,.....she was carrying twins at the time. Amit was taken after. I was put in critical condition during the fight, unable to stop Lazarus from taking him."

He was quiet for a long moment, finding the memories hard to push away. "For months we searched, until we found the base he had been taken to which was owned by Psychopomp LLC. A genetics and cybernetics corporation that also had a PMC attached. The government we used to work for was at war with them after that attack. In the first large scale invasion, we took out the base and we got Amit back.........but he wasn't my little boy anymore. He was ten when taken, but when we found him, he had the body of a man, and he had been changed. They had added a feral and vicious body of giant wolf that he would turn into. I still haven't forgiven Lazarus for that, but I'm thankful for the granddaughter he gave me."

Jack chuckled, she had seen, perhaps she had made an unintended joke? She didn’t know, but even so, she found herself listening. She learned that the two weren’t born here, but on a world called Osman. She soon learned two names, Celia and Kyle, but it was what Jack had to say next about Celia that caused her to sit up straighter in surprise and shock. She didn’t know the names of the firstborn triplets since Jack didn’t know, but she found herself fixated on the fact that Celia was an AI, but she was flesh and blood. She wanted to ask more on that particular subject, but she found her attention on her other question.

She soon learned what it meant to shut someone away, and as she listened to her father speak of the situation and what happened. To say she felt horrified was an understatement, she could see how much guilt Jack must be feeling that he wasn’t able to keep Amit safe. She wished she was created earlier, that way she could have at least tried to help her family, but sadly that wasn’t to be it seemed. It still amazed her to learn what technology could do to a person. When Jack finished speaking, she spoke, “I do not think I like these Psychopomp LLC guys. Are they still in existence? “ She asked, thinking about what she might do if she encountered one.

“So due to the sheep hybrid I have a niece then?’ she asked him while thinking about how her dad might be a nice man, to be able to meet his niece. The awkwardness must be great, she thought while wondering about it.

"Sadly yes, they are still in business and to their usual schemes, but they're in an uneasy cease fire with us because we share a ally. The Monarchy of Dovania, a very low tech nation out West. We won the war for them that united their planet under one government.", Jack answered, clearly having a strong anger towards the Psychopomp group, even though hid it down to a frown. "I have about as reason as some to hate them, not only for what they have done, but what they have tried to do. They made me and my siblings years ago, as a mass production soldier. They wanted slaves, but we wanted freedom. You'll find that you have over 100 aunts and uncles, though some are still developing into individuals."

He shook his head before rubbing the back of his neck, a little nervous about telling her all this. It was a lot to take in, not all pleasant either, and it didn't usually paint his family in a flattering light depending on perspective. That aside, the white haired man who still had a air of youth, and well mannered behavior that was developed over the recent years. Decided that she needed to hear, and might as well hear it from him. Despite the difference of synthetic and organic, they were not all that different in how they entered this world. A realization that cemented the love he would give her as his daughter, seeing no difference as one of his children in terms of family. Besides, what was more fun then a hell of a mixed bag of a family.

A tilt of his head shortly after a moment queued the statement he was about to give next. To be honest he would laugh if not given the mood.
"Oh, heh, when I said "Black Sheep"......well he isn't a anthro. Lazarus was the project after the one after mine, so he's kinda a clone, as well as offspring of me. Kinda odd to explain, but he's heavily augmented and gene modified.", Jack explained as he gave a little bit of a returning smile, "But he is a outlier in our family, and not looked upon kindly for past actions that I mentioned. Ones that your grandmother still harbors a hate over, void bless her stubborn soul."

On listening to her father once more, her ears heard his bad news and worse. There was a cease-fire because they now shared an ally. She wasn’t sure that she liked that the group still existed and that there was a cease-fire, but she decided she would follow Jack’s lead when it came to the situation. She thought that was the best thing to do. She saw the frown, but she had to wonder how he felt anger wise. Since she couldn’t detect the rise in emotions.

She was soon given new information about her father’s past. He was once a mass production soldier, which meant The two had something in common, they were both created. She had a feeling that it meant the number of aunts and uncles she had was much larger than she originally imagined. She also decided that she felt better that it came from her father. She knew also that since she was sentient, at least she felt she was, she could choose if she wants to fight or not, and she decided she did, Jack was worthy to fight for.

It seems that Black Sheep was a slang term she hadn’t realized, though if she had gotten Jack laughing, she would have been pleased since he deserved to be happy. She listened and soon learned a bit more about Lazarus. Her grandmother still has hate over his actions she learned, though she realized she hadn’t met her yet.

She decided maybe a tiny change in the topic should happen. “Grandmother, I haven’t met her yet, I believe, I hope to someday,” she told him. “Father,” she said the word and it filled her with pleasure “I don’t know if I am so advanced that I am as Sentient as I feel, but even so, I’m choosing to fight for you and help you, mother, my siblings, and cousins with anything you all need,” she said hoping that made him happy.

The misunderstanding may not have brought a smile to his face, but the last statement brought a small one to his lips. His crimson eyes regarded her warmly, "You are sentient to me, and regardless if synthetic or organic, I will love you all the same. You are my daughter, and your mother would agree in that too, and she most certainly feels the same. I want you to be whatever you want to be, because I care. I've never pressured any of my children to fight, or to join the military, but to do what they love as I am telling you now."

Jack wanted to hug her, a slight change in his body language hinting at that, but he didn't want to rush such an action until she was more comfortable and knew him better.

If the young Gynoid had tear ducts and thus the ability to cry, she would have done so right there. The man before her was a good man. He acknowledged her sentience, and he was giving her the choice to do what she wanted, which she appreciated greatly. She also saw e smiled even if t was a small one, which meant it made him happy. She also caught sight of the slight change in body language, it took her a bit before she realized what exactly he had been hoping to do. Her arms moved, separating from where she had placed them, as she moved forward and gave him a gentle hug before she moved back.

“Father, before when you spoke of Celia, you mentioned she was an AI like me, but she was flesh and blood, it’s actually possible? and.. could i. possibly…. have a body like that too? I mean I still hope to use this one, of course, but if there are certain situations where diplomacy and peace were required, a body like this, I have now may not be good, especially not in a Dress. I’d like to observe such a situation of course and possibly learn.

Jack enjoyed the hug, gladly giving her one in return. The next request that she asked, was not unexpected, and he was fully prepared as well as happy to give the answer. Giving a more fuller smile, he replied, "Yes, she has more then one, and the same can be done for you my dear. The only question I have in regards, is what do you want this new body to be like? How do you want the organic version of yourself to look? I can send the details to the bio-labs, and have them grow a new body using DNA from the family."

Thinking on it, he wished he had the lab techs, write up some sort of customization app for specifically this situation. However, only Ceilia out of all the EVE units so far, had made such a request oddly enough. A fact he found interesting, but none the less, found the results of the choice to convert even more interesting. AI had only minimal difficulty, usually having been around long enough to fit right in with the new body. Nyx was still young, but in either case, he was ready to walk by her side hand in hand, to make sure she felt comfortable in such a new form.

Nyx soon asked about Celia and during the conversation, she had learned that she had more than one body, which meant she could do the same thing herself. Jack didn’t seem to be against the idea either, which made her feel grateful to him. Jack soon asked her specifically how she wanted this body, specifically the organic version of her to look. He also mentioned that he could send the details to the labs and have them grow a new body using the DNA from the family.

She thought that might be a good idea since she had been created by Isabelle, she should have some of her mother’s DNA in her new body. She looked at her father, taking his ace in before she recalled the face of her mother, and carefully she mixed them together in her imagination. Then she added the parts of herself that she liked, namely her Fox type ears, and her wings. She soon thought about how it would look with her cowboy hat. She found she liked what she might have seen.

“With the DNA of the family, The skin would likely be a lighter different color than I do now, which is fine with me. But, may I borrow a Holoimage device that would allow me to upload what I have come p with?’ she asked him. The things I definitely would like my new form to have are the ears, and the wings.

"With the lab techs we have in the bio-labs, yeah we can pull that off. If you want darker skin, that's perfectly fine, as I said, how you want to look. Also here, this should work.", he replied as he walked around the desk and opened a drawer, and pulled out a object that looked like a pocket watch of old. He closed the Onyx drawer of the desk, before stepping back around and offering it to her. He had flicked it open as he did so, revealing a optical projector within the watch casing. An analog clock face was projected just over the lens, which disappeared to show several circular pop up windows displaying various files and data.

"I used to carry this around in the old days, back when I wore a vest and a fedora to talk to my boss. That was a couple years ago, but I held onto it for the memories of that desert world. Not much use for it now, so I'm passing on to you. It's a portable projector, so you can display anything you need to show others.", Jack explained further, and the significance of such a antiquated appearing item.

She honestly thought she was limited skin color wise, but as he told her if she wanted darker skin that was possible for her. She looked at the metal of her hand, it was a darker color because she had to follow the s6 color scheme. Either way, she turned her attention to Jack as he began to move around his desk, and he did something that sounded to her like opening a drawer. As he came closer to her again, she caught a glimpse of the item he carried, it looked like an old pocket watch.

She saw him flick it open and saw what happened next, this she realized must be a portable holoimager device, which she was found to be correct as he explained to her a bit of his past and about how he had no more use for it. She held it in her hand and felt that this would likely be her first gift from her father. She found what she was looking for and a moment later, a tiny image of a girl hovered there, with the Fox ears and the wings. “There we go,” she said, The image had Jack’s eyes, but Isabelle’s nose, but mostly it looked a little more like Nyx. She soon remembered that her human form will need to be wearing clothes so she had the hologram wear a red dress.

Jack gave another smile as he looked over the figure displayed, "Beautiful. Just like you my dear, I'll have it sent to the lab boys. Hopefully they should have it done by the end of day, if not tomorrow morning at the latest. With that, was there anything else you wanted to ask, do, or see? I'm an open book, and world ends with you."

He thought for a second before realizing he should elaborate on that phrase. "What i mean by that is, someone once told me the world is only as large as they horizons you set. Expand your personal horizons and you expand the world you know.", Jack quickly explained.

Nyx couldn’t help but feel happy when jack complimented her holographic figure. Indeed the little woman was beautiful, she thought, she had some of her parent’s traits and of course her own mostly so he hoped she would be considered beautiful. The Gynoid actually felt excited she hoped to try her new body soon.

She learned from her father that her body should be done by the end of the day if not that then tomorrow morning. He also used an expression she hadn’t learned before and he kindly explained what he had meant. “Ah, I think I understand, but I don’t think there’s anything really more to ask about, I honestly have a list of people I wanted to get a chance to meet, mom was the first, and you were supposed to be the second one, but I had encountered my cousin before, Chlorate. I, of course, spoke to her, and she also spoke of our family. “ She told him before adding “it was Chlorate who told me, that despite the schedule you have, you’ll likely be interested in family, which Is why I don’t feel as guilty, but I do apologize if I have kept you from something really important.” She told jack

"Not at all. One of the few perks of running a relatively small nation is that there isn't a ton I have to manage, especially since my brother Mark, Chlorate's father, shares half the responsibility of ruling. Well, we could mark off a few more people on that list. Your grandmother, your sister Neera, your uncle Talos, your niece Nora, your aunt Armora, and......Lazarus.", He said, hoping to be helpful in that regard. Though he wasn't sure about introducing the last name on the list, granted the man had been behaved during his stay, but Jack found burying that particular spout of a grudge hard. As if the thought of such had snapped him out of a trance, he awkwardly realized he was actually counting fingers as he listed off family members.

"But that is entirely up to you, and when we're done with that, if you choose to do that. Maybe we can do something together, to you know, have some father and daughter time together?", Jack asked.

Nyx was leased to discover thanks to her father’s words that since The New Dusk conclave was a relatively small nation that there wasn’t a whole lot he had to manage, especially since Mark, her uncle shares half the responsibility. That’s good she thought, that meant Jack wouldn’t be under too much stress. Jack soon began assisting her with the list of people she should meet, and with his help, her list expanded. As the names were listed off, they appeared in her HUD, where she had her memories.

Neera she remembered him mentioning her before, but she still wanted to meet her. But she had to admit she was surprised to find Lazarus on the list. She thought that with the amount of time has passed things might be peaceful, somewhat or at least tolerable. She can be fine with that, she supposed. Jack soon had another idea, after they were done, the two of them could do something together Jack had said, something like some father-daughter bonding. “Yes!” she said a little more enthusiastically and excited than she intended. “I’d love that very much, “ she told her father, “I mean both of them, meeting the other embers of our or my family, and spending time together with you. “ She said to Jack.

Jack was a bit surprised by such a positive reaction, but pleasantly so. Initially he had been worried that they would exactly hit it off so easily, but was happy to find that such worries were misplaced it seemed. "Well is there anyone on that list you want to meet first? Mark will be here in a few to watch things while we're out. But after that, who we visit first is up to you if you want.", he said having already sent the man in question a message to switch for him for bit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back