• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hi, everyone!

Hello, new friend! ^w^ It's always lovely to see new people here. It's funny to think that only a couple of years ago I was new too! While I'm certainly not the biggest expert on the fine details of the setting, I hope I can help you if you have any questions, or at least direct you to those better suited to answering them. c:

Welcome to SARP if your interested in going with a PMC character I run Psychopomp the big ol two sided organization running around SARP right now and just got into war with another faction USO (Great people). If you need help with anything im usually lurking around in some dark corner so ping if you need me.

Welcome to the site! If you don't mind me asking, what sort of plots/RP opportunities are you looking for? The site offers plenty of military and independent/civilian plots, but there are quite a few that mix aspects of both. If you need some material to reference, here is a list of the active plots, here is the list of character openings, and here is the character creation guide for general reference. If you haven't joined it already, the site has discord server as well.

Welcome! You should have got a PM from me with some basic tips; let me know if I can help you settle in!

I'm Alex, a Rookie GM whose plot isn't yet on the official plot list (I should really get on that). If you ever have any questions, don't hesistate to shoot me a message.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back