• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hi? Hi!

Kylindra

Hi! I'm Kylindra. I've done forum RP before.. in the way ago time of '03..

... But I got interested after someone mentioned this, so I thought I'd poke my head in!

So, template time, I guess:

What do you call yourself?

Kylindra. Or Rika.. or any of my character names, really.

How'd you find Star Army?

Word of mouth

What interested you in joining?

I haven't done this in a long time. Looks interesting!

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Any previous experiences you want to share?

I do post by email now, but I used to do forums well back in late 90's and early 00s. Mostly fantasy then.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? .. I tend to do badly with non female characters. It's hard for me to keep consistency in general, though.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Planned.
  • Military or civilian characters? Either, depending.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Any, depending.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Either.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Forums over real-time, but real-time has a charm of its own.

On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2ish
  • Violence: 1ish
  • Sexuality: 2ish
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
.. I have no clue. I'm kinda on the whim of interesting characters.

Welcome to Star Army!

If you need any help, feel free to reach out.

Welcome to Sarp! As I said in the help channel we are a bunch of would love to help out ;) and I only now recognize your name from old Star Trek groups I used to be part of before I retired from it :) hope you find your place here and enjoy your time here ;)

@Kylindra Thanks for taking the time to leave a message on the page for Winchell Chung. I was happy to see your name there. It was also nice to see familiar names like Steve Jackson and Scott Manley all giving well-wishes. I hope he's able to recover (though from his posts it doesn't look likely). I hope he sees the positive comments from people he inspired over the years.

F cancer. :(

RPG-D RPGfix
Back