• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hi Howdy

Locked_0ut

Convention Veteran
Hi y'all,
I met Wes at Dragon Con and decided this would be a fun thing to join. I'm super impressed by the level of detail.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Any
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both
  • Military or civilian characters? Depends, Currently hoping to launch a new Medical Officer for the Resurgence arc
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Wherever inspiration takes me
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2-3
  • Violence: 2-3
  • Sexuality: 2=3
    (In general as much or little my RP partners are comfortable with)
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Participate in a complex coordinated military operation with other players

Welcome, welcome! There's a lot of detail in the setting, but it's something you take in bit by bit over time. Don't feel the need to read anything off the wiki straight away other than what you need to make your character 😄

We have a group RP tonight from 8:30-10pm if you're available! The link is in the event on our Discord.

Welcome, welcome! There's a lot of detail in the setting, but it's something you take in bit by bit over time. Don't feel the need to read anything off the wiki straight away other than what you need to make your character 😄
Too late, I've already gone down the rabbit hole

Hello and welcome! Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been on break for a while. I hope you’re enjoying everything so far. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back