• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hi I am here

Intruder

Inactive Member
I go by Intruder on the internet and was itching for some roleplay as of late.
My RP history is almost all freeform IM group roleplay, it was about pokemon in combat highschool but it died out. It was mostly about the kids muckin' about and the occasional actual fight.
I spent six years in the navy so military roleplay seems like something I could easily get in on. I was a radar technician but radars are broken less often than not so I spent most of my time in other workshops shooting the shit.
My plans for a character are a Star Army technician/machinist gal, probably NH-33, I don't know specifically yet.
For personality I want to shoot for sarcastic, and socially bold, speaks almost exclusively in insults, as is military custom. Complains about her job frequently in a joking over-dramatic manner.
I just wanted to get an intro post up while I continue to dive into the wiki, goodness you guys have put together a lot of information.
Do you guys have any suggestions for an active plot that could use a machinist?

Welcome to Star Army! Always good to have new folk joining up, especially a fellow veteran. I'd welcome a technician on the Eucharis, although look around and make sure nobody needs a tech more than I do. :)

Let me know if you have any questions and be sure to check out the New Players Guide on the wiki.

Hey, I thought I was the tech!:cool:

I never thought I'd say this but...
Greetings, Intruder. Its nice to meet another member of the technical repair trade. I hope you enjoy the site but whatever you do, just don't take me seriously. It always seems to end in mass confusion. Perhaps I'll see you on YSS Eucharis. :D

Hi, Intruder.

Machinists are welcome throughout the setting. Familiarising yourself with the kinds of tools we use and the vast automation of the SARP would help.

What kinds of things do your characters usually make or work on?

Power armor, parts for power armor, new, fantastic, and usually untested and faulty parts for power armor. She also adores working on/around ground vehicles.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back