• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

HI, I'm the FNG

Dana

What do you call yourself? I call myself fat and hairy. My friends and family call me Dana.

How'd you find Star Army? I found this group via an ad on Facebook.

What interested you in joining? I love RP in many different forms and this looked to be an interesting experience.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? I have, I participated in Bravo Fleet (Star Trek PBP), many many moons ago.

Any previous experiences you want to share? I am not sure yet........

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
I have no preference regarding the gender of characters.

Spontaneous or planned RP? Each has its place to shine. I feel that a lose "plan" or outline can leave great improvisation opportunities.

Military or civilian characters? I tend to lean more towards military.

Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? I like humans and androids/cyborgs.

Being on a starship or being on a planet? Why not both?

Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I love Real time RP, I DM multiple games of D&D. PBP allows for some more thoughtful approaches however.

On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
Language: 3 - no filter
Violence: 3 - Violence does not bother me.
Sexuality: 1 - Fade to black is preferred.

What's something cool you'd love to RP? Starship Troopers would be a really interesting experience.

Welcome to the party! I think you will definitely find something that interests you here. There are so many different options for things to do. Would love to learn more about D&D. I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome! I'm still pretty new myself (I guess I won't be able to say that for much longer) but happy to help in any way I can. Even if it's just cheering you on. Go Dana! :D

Welcome to the party! I think you will definitely find something that interests you here. There are so many different options for things to do. Would love to learn more about D&D. I hope you enjoy it here.
If you have any questions regarding D&D I’m happy to help! Feel free to message me here or on discord

Not much cumulative time. I was around for a few months a while back, then took a break, and came back a few months ago. Haven't even been here a year.
still feels like you've got a more solid grasp on the community idk. Got here in September and can't shake the FNG feeling

It's great to know the Facebook ads I'm running are getting seen.

I'd like to get you in some RP as soon as possible (you're here to RP, right?). Would you me to make some sort of casual scene thread your character could easily join? Like stopping at a waffle restaurant and meeting some of my various NPCs?

I'd love to RP with you soon before I am absorbed into holiday activities, please let me know if you're available in the next couple days.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back