• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hi there! Happy to meet you :).

Sparkee0213

Yeah, I used the optional template, what you gonna do about it punk?

What do you call yourself?
I call myself Sparkee on the internet, but Spark or Sparks works fine!

How'd you find Star Army?
I actually found Star Army through a Google Search. Excited to meet the community and dive in!

What interested you in joining?
Well, I love RP, I love Sci-fi, and I love text-based RP, so I thought "Hey! This sounds awesome!" and clicked the link.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, but it's been a while since I've had a truly immersive experience in sci-fi.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Not really, except for one time where my friend and I made a post-apocalyptic text RP that I plan to make into a book series :).

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Male
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Meh, either work. I'm adaptable.
  • Military or civilian characters? Prefer military, but I can work with civies.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Prefer starships, but I can work on a planet.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I have experience in forums, but I think both could work.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
1= Preferred | 2= on the fence | 3= No chance | Any= No preference
  • Language: Not bothered by it (any).
  • Violence: Who doesn't love action on here?! (1)
  • Sexuality: Meh, I can be romantic at times (any)
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

Hm. Either an inter-stellar war with original names (there can be easter eggs to other series), or a Halo, Star Wars, or Star Trek RP. I'm really game for anything though to be honest. As long as I can be the medic, I don't care :D.

Hey I run a PMC plot called Psychopomp that is new to the scene and would love if you would join I have plenty of spots open.

Mine is a PMC plot for a company that has a good side and a bad side if you don't mind getting your hands dirty from time to time

Welcome to SARP. My tips are: try not to get overwhelmed with diving into the wiki, and be careful not to join more than you can handle and get burned out.

The Ryujo plot needs players. I'm trying to finish a plotline the last GM just started, where the ship was ambushed by aliens with unknown motives, who use powerful cloaking devices and nonlethal weapons and have stolen a Star Army shuttle and all the goods on board (the contents of which, oddly, aren't listed). It's a war plot, but it's also a mystery plot. Right now there's not enough players for it to keep moving, though.

The Ryujo plot needs players. I'm trying to finish a plotline the last GM just started, where the ship was ambushed by aliens with unknown motives, who use powerful cloaking devices and nonlethal weapons and have stolen a Star Army shuttle and all the goods on board (the contents of which, oddly, aren't listed). It's a war plot, but it's also a mystery plot. Right now there's not enough players for it to keep moving, though.

That sounds awesome! Can you link me to it? I'll set up my character and join it :).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back