• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hi there! Happy to meet you :).

The Ryujo plot needs players. I'm trying to finish a plotline the last GM just started, where the ship was ambushed by aliens with unknown motives, who use powerful cloaking devices and nonlethal weapons and have stolen a Star Army shuttle and all the goods on board (the contents of which, oddly, aren't listed). It's a war plot, but it's also a mystery plot. Right now there's not enough players for it to keep moving, though.

Yeah I've done that enough times to learn to pace myself. Thanks for the advice :).

The board is here. The most recent thread is the current one. The plot page is here, though the roster is out of date due to the high turnover. Creating a character for the Ryujo is the same as creating any Star Army character, though the Ryujo features a lot more non-standard species than other Star Army ships, to the point where a bit less than half of the crew is Minkans or Nekovalkyrja.

I know you PM'd me about joining one of my plots and I walked you through it a little. I hope that was helpful. I just want you to know that you can, of course, message me again with further questions even if you don't join my plot! I am always available to answer questions or give some form of tutorials on how to get started and join plots!

Navian is a really cool person and a great GM and I think it would be super duper if you joined the Ryujo!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back