• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hi there!

Kainlarsen

Inactive Member
Hey everyone. I am new to this whole thing, but a friend of mine has told me what she does on here and I wanted to be a part of it.

I'll level with you, I am confused as hell and intimidated by all this, but I want to try and learn how to play. I'm really not sure about what I'm supposed to do, so if anybody can give me help in layman's terms to start with, I'd really appreciate it! :)

Well, the biggest thing is to ask questions. We can always help out and answer questions. The IRC is probably the best and fastest way to do it, but you can also do it through the site's shoutbox, or the forums themselves if that works for you.

Welcome to Star Army! I've sent you a welcome message with tips and stuff, and I second that you should check out the Shoutbox chat to talk to people.

Hey, thanks, everyone!:)
I hope you know what you let yourself in for, I have a lot of questions.:D There's so much to this game!
Jaeger, yeah, I drew that myself. Might come up with a better one, though.:)

Well I've heard all I need to hear. Join the IRC (If you don't already know how, here's the link for convenience) or click on the shoutbox button just under the site banner and start gabbin' man. Good to finally have you aboard.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back