• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonr_0

Inactive Member
I've already stopped by IRC a bit (thanks again SharkJane, Aendri), but I figured I should say hi here too! I'm still crawling through the wiki and forums and doing research/gathering ideas so it may be a day or two before I jump all the way in.

As for who I am, I'm a twenty-three year old male with a background in computer science and anthropology. It's been a good long time since I've done any play by post roleplaying, but I have extensive and recent experience with both live P&P roleplaying (D&D3.5E, Pathfinder, Edge of the Empire, oWoD Mage), and electronic/textual roleplaying. I recently semi-retired as a player and DM for one of the largest Neverwinter Nights roleplaying Persistent Worlds after ~5 years of DMing.

Been hungering for a new roleplaying experience for awhile; my search brought me here, and so far it seems pretty awesome.

Welcome to the SARP.

I am Nashoba, one of the Site Admins.

As you have already seen we have a lot to offer folks who come here. You found the IRC, which is always a good place to get questions answered. You can also use our Your Questions Answered area as well.

We have a number of Faction each having its one unique culture. You can have characters in more than one Faction so you can have multiple racial experiences.

I'm usually online most of the day, since my job is computer related. If you need help you can find me in IRC or you can Message me.

Once again, Welcome to SARP, and I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi Zonr_0,

I'm Wes, the founder/webmaster guy around these parts. I'm always thrilled to get new members and I hope you enjoy Star Army enough that you'll stick around for many years as many members have. To that end, if there's anything I can do to help you, let me know! Even if it's out of the box. Comments, questions, suggestions...anything that will help me improve your experience and that of future members.

Star Army has a lot of great people in it and as you settle in I hope you'll find them to be great friends.

You'll find Star Army roleplaying is simple. We're almost completely statless compared to tabletop and there's no leveling to speak of. In the military plots progression is primarily rank-based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…