• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hi. Uh, I'm new here and I need a crapload of help... n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman26

Inactive Member
Yes, well, I just discovered this... T^T Amazing site a few hours ago, while perusing the many sites that Roleplaygateway.com links to, and I thought that it would be easier to create my own "help needed" thread than to sift through the hundreds that already exist, in the hopes that one of them answers my many, many questions. The first of which I will put up here as soon as I hear from someone that can answer any questions I may have, or can direct me to someone who can... Any help here would be hot. There is just a lot of information to take in at once, and I have a crapload of questions.

Other than that though I am an avid Roleplayer, and am very interested in joining the already well-established universe that is going on here...

Re: Hi. Uh, I'm new here and I need a crapload of help... n.

Fire away! I'd be more than willing to answer some questions if I can and there are others who I'm sure will be posting soon after me who could go more in depth. I'm not new to this forum but there is still quite a bit I'm learning myself. So what's peaked your curiosity so far?

Well most of it has to do with character creation... For one, do we select seven skills from the skills list and then add whatever skills we get in basic training or are the skills we got in basic included in our seven skills?

Welcome to Star Army and thanks for choosing us. The skill areas that come with a military occupation will use most of your seven starting skill areas.

Oh, ok and I have some questions about ID SOL half-breeds. Are they more on the human side at this point or can one be more on the ID side?

Wolfman26 said:
Oh, ok and I have some questions about ID SOL half-breeds. Are they more on the human side at this point or can one be more on the ID side?

Id-Sol half breed is always male and always more on the ID side. Just read the ID-Sol page on the wiki. https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=species:id-sol

As for skills, you have seven and your military skills are in that pool too. So if you are basic Neplslian marine you have to have Fighting, survival, tactics and communication. Other three skills is something you choose, according to your characters history, aka see what he could know and use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back