• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hi :)

ÐarkMatter

What do you call yourself?
DarkMatter/DM/Dark/Darky/Kendal (My name IRL)/Ken

How'd you find Star Army?
I was looking for good RP forums, and this one seemed exceptional, so I decided to join.
What interested you in joining?
The great layout and chat system.
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, I am a moderator within another forum that is now focused on RP (Although the forum's main purpose isn't for RP, we just do it for fun)
Any previous experiences you want to share?
We established a few rules in the RP world of my other forum, such as "God-modding" to prevent over-powered characters etc
Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Female and Male
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both
  • Military or civilian characters? Both
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans, cyborgs preferably
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Planet
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Both, but real time makes things easier for me
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Any sort of combat situation involving cybernetic warfare and mass destruction >:D

Last edited:
I gotta tell ya, man, I'm impressed with the influx of new members you've managed to attract. Well done. As with any new player here, welcome to SARP. Ask questions, look around, and take full advantage of those of us who have been RPing for longer than some of the other members have been alive. (Just realized that. Good gracious I feel old. lol)

I gotta tell ya, man, I'm impressed with the influx of new members you've managed to attract. Well done. As with any new player here, welcome to SARP. Ask questions, look around, and take full advantage of those of us who have been RPing for longer than some of the other members have been alive. (Just realized that. Good gracious I feel old. lol)
Thanks for the advice, I've been RPing for almost year on my other forum, but this place makes me feel like an amateur x)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back