• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Hi

TheCheekiBreeker

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?

Cheeki, for short.

How'd you find Star Army?

Searched for something like this myself.

What interested you in joining?

Been on a lot of up and about starting RP forums, and saw too many just slowly die out from a lack of community - so I was really drawn in by Star Army's deep-rooted history and community. Well, that and being a fan of the genre.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Aplenty.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

Only real sci-fi RP forums I've been in are a small Halo and a small Mass Effect RP, both kinda died out with time. Had a loooot of experience RPing on a Witcher Roleplay on Fanfiction.net and another military roleplay on the same site.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? - Usually male but I do like doing female characters from time to time.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? - A bit of both.
  • Military or civilian characters? - Military for comfort zone, civilian for something more experimental.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? - Humans, probably. Boring, I know but it's that comfort zone again. Did love RPing a Turian in a Mass Effect roleplay once though.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? - Starship. Space Western vibe.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? - forum posts.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 1
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

Like I wrote on the starship/planet question, I do love me a space western. Cowboy Bebop, Firefly - that sorta thing. Think it would be kinda neat RPing something like that, but I also very much so enjoy a more militarized space adventure in the likes of Halo. ODST to be specific ;)

welcome! Glad you found us, if you got any questions please ask away! We do have a few independent plots, and always looking for new plots to start up too, so if you have ideas please don't hesitate to throw them up for an interest check.

If you haven't already, join us in the discord there is always people around, very helpful and love to chat away.

Again welcome to the board!

Welcome my friend it has been entirely too long and I'll admit I didn't expect you to show up on SARP but good to have you regardless.

If you're interested in a plot similar to the mili one from back in the day when I first met you guys, Char has an NPD one going whoch is very similar style but more action and such as its a sci fi forum. I've also got a counter terrorist plot going in the faction I took over but there is olenty of other stuff out there too, for more starship based plots I'd sugfest poking around yamatai.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back