• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hi!

Nice! Welcome to Star Army! Our community is old but small and I'm trying to grow so I'm especially happy you found us. Have you got a chance to look at our wiki/lore much so far? Any character concept in mind? I would love to do an RP session with you in the very near future and if you have something in mind I can see about doing that. It could be in the form of a "welcome" thread where you can hop right in, or we could do something in chat or a shared pad. For the Open RP forum there's no requirement for a character app and anyone can start threads as well.

Nice! Welcome to Star Army! Our community is old but small and I'm trying to grow so I'm especially happy you found us. Have you got a chance to look at our wiki/lore much so far? Any character concept in mind? I would love to do an RP session with you in the very near future and if you have something in mind I can see about doing that. It could be in the form of a "welcome" thread where you can hop right in, or we could do something in chat or a shared pad. For the Open RP forum there's no requirement for a character app and anyone can start threads as well.
Thanks! That sounds awesome! Just had to delete and now must re-write my character sheet cause i realized i was technically not logged in to make a sheet so...

Regardless, working on a character now, hope you guys like him!

If your character is human(-ish) I'm pretty handy at coming up with AI-generated art for people using Artbreeder. Let me know if you'd like one. Here's an example:

f37ed099a99ce677.jpeg

Welcome! So glad you've chosen to join our humble little community. Look forward to seeing you out among the stars.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back