• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

"Hi"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyshanka

Salut!

Well, I am Dy/Dykins/Dyshanka-- and I hail from the delectable RPG world known as Ayenee. From Dec 1997- to current date. Started in Mance late 96, then moved to E&A|A&E Nov 97. After the Yahoo Chat [user rooms] started going to the pits I moved to ayenee.com, then when it went to the pits aoyn, TDR, Valucre and lastly RU.

I am 26yrs old. Born in Targoveste|Romania though currently reside in Australia. Mother of two beautiful boys and a foster mother of 2 teens. Work for the coastal border customs patrol QLD, published writer for 2 books and 4 magazines (Australian and International), roller derby jammer and just someone who loves life. Currently engaged to the awesome 'Andrew' and all that good stuff -smiles- *heartshisfaise*

Love the old cult horror movies and some of the sci-fi classics and english comedies. Not really into reading books as I rarely have the time and when I do read, it's usually role-play related -chuckles- Love music, Dub|Tech|Industrial: Celldweller, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Little Red, My Ruin, Zeds Dead, Nero, Santa Hates You, DaftPunk, Down, Alice In Chains, The Horrors, London By Night, Bat For Lashes and the likes.

Well, I don't know what much else to say at the moment, you will more than likely see me poking around at some point... However, feel free to drop me a line. =)

[Writing Sample:] A subtle, delicate rose of flesh and wonder she was... now moving against the waves and sense of Time herself. Pleasures that even the goddess of Love was still naive to, her cosmic seas embracing and drowning him. Subdued by her wild magick, fathoms deep, their hearts entwined like gentle vines filling with reverence and ravenous certainty. This flower, stippled in dew and fragrant desire, became at once a garden of Eden, revealing herself and her natures to him, melding like weightless fluid 'neath the sky. Her fragile tides dashed against the sinks of his heart, in most delightful worship were they-- painting each other as canvas against the light of Dawn, then cured in the breath of a million fleeting sighs...

Welcome to the site love.

Check out the New Members Guide and I know you have already been in the IRC.

Looking forwards to working with you as always.

Thank you for coming!

Thank you my heart-- I shall shimmey on over there in a few, after I whip my minions into making my coffee =)

Glad to have you, Dyshanka. It's always great to have another Ayenee alumni with us. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot from the chaotic Freeform of yesteryear. I have great expectations of you. :)

Gratitude Wes, for your welcome and allowing me to become a part of this community. It's refreshing to see new possible adventures on the horizon, in the literacy and creative sense. Not sure what I am going to write here, or with whom.... or with what... but undoubted I will be playing a role here, both in the writing sense, contributions and the supportive manner accustomed to my nature, for Andrew and even towards the other members of StarArmy—always respectfully.

--Dy

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back