• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Hiatus Thing that really isn't a Hiatus, but still kind of is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Cyan

The Cyan Neko
Umm...I'm taking a partial hiatus. The terms of this are somewhat convoluted, but...if you want to know the circumstances...ummm...you can message me on Discord...but I'm gonna try to isolate myself for a bit.

I'm still going to be keeping up with my single post RPs, but as for JP-based stuff, I'm going to take a breather from those for an undisclosed period of time.

I believe this effects plans that I had with @Ametheliana, @Ira, and a few other people. If you're one of those people, feel free to contact me on Discord, just know that my response won't be a guarantee, and I apologize in advance for that.

Thanks and love you all.

Hey @ImmortalCyan4Lyfe!! If you ever need to contact me, deviantart gives me alerts. Also, don't worry about changing our Danko Clan plans. Thankfully SAoY didn't give Hanna any kind of time limit lol :] You have fun isolating yourself, okay? I know I enjoy it at times!!

We'll be here waiting for you when you return. I usually take breaks for the same sort of thing.

You'll get the spark back, don't you worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back