• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

HIGA Industrial Corporation

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
@Kai

@Wes and I were taking a look at HIGA Industrial Corporation on Star Army Space Roleplay when we were working on struct/schema for corporations and products. I noticed that none of the products by this corporation have approvals, or seem to have gone through the NTSE. Products are in regular namespaces and not in WIPs. Products also do not fit SARP standards at all. Do we know that this is something you assumed control of the staff are just wondering how we should proceed in dealing with this? Should the products be moved to WIP?

I believe that most of those were made as throwaway enemies for a plot, with the exception of the Zilant. I believe at the time, it was not required for items that were only going to be used by a GM and not introducing any new tech to go through the NTSE. They can be moved to the WIP namespace if they must, but honestly they were throwaway mook units intended to get blown up when the Origin Mecha plot took down Higa, lol

Plot devices generally don't have to go through, perhaps we can put notes to that effect on them?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back